Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thousands of beautiful dreams

Dreams will occur when we are in sleeping mode. Initially I thought everyone dreamt every night or each time they are sleeping. But it is not true. I am surprised to realise it in that way.

Each time, I am in sleeping mode, new or repeated images will become visible in my mind. It will just happen, all times, during day or at night as long as I am dozing off. You see, my brain never stops working and I still don't get what I am actually thinking about.

Dreams are too wonderful to give up! Nightmares can happen if you are feeling guilty. Oh that must be something else that you have done badly. As far as I can remember, the nightmares I experience are about family and relationship breakup, leaving me alone behind.

Ha Ha. There was also some kinds of academic dreams occurring to me, especially after I struggled with some studies. It is an abusive dream, I would call it.  It tortured me and I could not slept soundly and was unable to pull the plug.

Last week, I just found out that I actually can pause the dream, just to wake up to response the calls I received during my sleeping. Then I continued the dream, just like click on a television remote control to play the movie. I barely remembered that I paused the dream 4-5 times until the dream ended.

My gosh! It is horrible to learn that we may manipulate the dreams. I guess that we can simulate any dreams we want to go by doing it exactly under one situation I could not describe. It must be done with high obsession or extensive struggles.

Terror!

No comments:

Post a Comment