Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Introduction of Aulora Pants with Kodenshi

What is Aulora Pants? It magically cures people? How come? 

I am pretty sure that you have heard about the Aulora Pants. It has been mentioned over social media since BE introduced the pants in 2017 in Malaysia. As it was claimed that the Aulora Pants are health product. You would think that it does not make any sense. 

Yes, you know it! The moment I learned that the pants are kind of health products. I said to myself that: Who are gonna believe that such thing? If it is true, I am pretty sure that this Earth would not need any doctors and nurses anymore. 

I was also told that this pants were imported from Japan. Well. That is another question playing in my mind. If it was made in Japan, why would not Japanese use the pants if they want to practice their health. 

 

After 2 years or so, I learned more and more about the product. The Aulora pants were known as Kodenshi pants in earlier year. Kodenshi is a fabric technology from Japan that has been around for more than 20 years. Kodenshi garments are mainly used in hospitals in Japan to help bed ridden patient to improve their blood circulation. 

Only recently, research and development were done on how to use the Kodenshi fabric on a garment which will be comfortable, stylish and effective simultaneously. Hence, the Aulora Pants with Kodenshi was introduced into the general market. 

The pants have been designed and made in Japan exclusively for BE International Malaysia, which are available for women and men. Therefore, the pants would not be sold in any shops in Japan or Japanese online shopping portals. The design specification of the pants are unique and no other companies have it. There was no information revealed about which garment factory making the Aulora Pants due to market competitive reason. It was believed that the factory is located in Osaka. 

BE International is given the exclusive rights to market, sell and distribute the Aulora pants worldwide.  Currently, the company has international sales offices located in Singapore, Brunei and Hong Kong. Indonesia will be next. The popularity of the Aulora Pants is growing rapidly in Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Singapore. The pants have also been exported from Malaysia to other countries as well.

There are other companies that have tried to copy the design, but the end results are not as good as the original pants. The Aulora Pants custom design and fully made in Japan. There are other garment made with Kodenshi fabric such as women panties, boxer, gloves, sports pants, bra, socks, winter jacket etc which you can find in Japan. The key differences between the Aulora Pants compared to other garment are the Kodenshi fabric composition and the special design features.

The Aulora Pants has been made with 88.4% Kodenshi fabric and the highest in the market! The other 11.6% of the pants material is polyurethane which gives the pants its elasticity. Other Kodenshi garment available in the market has less than that.

Information is based on the source: Mommy Lynn. 

So far what the Aulora Pants helped people? I found some testimonials: 

     
     
   

Another fantastic testimonial and here is his story: 

 

Hello everyone, I am Wei Jie.

#ThisIsMyTrueStory

I did a brain surgery to remove a tumour. There are some side effects, right side of my body was affected due to sensory problem. Thank God i was not blind. It's my vision and speech that was affected. Back to those days I was suffering, cannot sleep well almost every night in hospital for 1 month. After discharged, I did a lot of things to help my recovery included acupuncture, massage, physio therapy, TCM. For 2 years I couldn't further my studies nor work due to my vision problem and inconvenient movement. Then I met Aulora pants... After wearing for 3 days I can feel that my tongue is more flexible, i can speak more fluent. I can lift up my right hand which i usually feel the pain during shower or exercise.

In 3 days
1. Speech improved 
2. Can lift up my right hand and no more pain.

The longer I wear Aulora pants the more improvement I see, my body feel lighter when climbing up stairs. I can feel more supportive when I wear Aulora pants during exercise. Now I can slowly stand up with some help. There are also other small small improvements. 

I am very happy to see my own improvement. Thank you BE,  BE founders, all my uplines and those who have been encouraging me 🙏❤

Another second fantastic testimonial: 




谢谢Carmen Yee的分享。

在Carmen Yee 14岁的时候,医生说她是因为后天性的原因导致她脊椎骨弯曲。她痛苦了两年多,穿着一件又硬又厚的Plastic Base来支撑脊柱骨。由于发育期,她一直在增高,医生建议她把Base一次又一次的替换(已经换了2件的Base)。当再次穿上第二件的时候,情况不但没有好转,反而还增加弯曲的指数。

就在2019年7月幸好遇见了 #AuloraPant 让她在短短1个月时间改善了。
#在最近的4月2020年她得到更加明显的改善。
希望大家把这神奇的裤子分享给跟多的朋友,帮助他们改善健康。🙏🏻😊
#BEinternational
#AuloraPants

Google translation: 

Thanks Carmen Yee for sharing.

When Carmen Yee was 14 years old, the doctor said she had her spine bent because of acquired reasons. She has been suffering for more than two years, wearing a hard and thick Plastic Base to support the spine bones. Due to her growth period, she has been increasing, and the doctor suggested that she replace the Base again and again (2 Base has been replaced). When the second piece was put on again, the situation not only did not improve, but also increased the bending index.

Just fortunately met in July 2019 #AuloraPant let her improve in just 1 month.
#In the most recent April 2020, she got a more obvious improvement.
I hope you can share these amazing pants with many friends and help them improve their health. 🙏🏻😊

#BEinternational
#AuloraPants

No comments:

Post a Comment